During Light+Building Artemide has presented a growing array of versatile systems and product families resulting from partnerships with international architects with an aperture towards the various design cultures across the globe. Consolidated partnerships such as those with BIG, Neri&Hu, Tapio Rosenius, Foster&Partners, Michele De Lucchi, Neil Poulton and CMR Project have been supplemented with new major figures from the contemporary design world, like Alejandro Aravena’s Studio Elemental.
- Pirramimma House by Peter Stutchbury Architecture - AustraliaSeptember 23, 2018
- House 11 x 11 by Titus Bernhard ArchitektenOctober 11, 2018
- IRON MAIDEN HOUSE by CplusC Architectural Workshop...September 17, 2018
- Bel-Air by Paul McClean ArchitectOctober 2, 2018
- Magical Mountain House by Architector - USAOctober 17, 2018
- Pirramimma House by Peter Stutchbury Architecture - Australia